December 2013

If My Insurance Company Denies My Car Accident Claim, What Can I Do About It?

If my car is damaged in a North Carolina automobile accident and the insurance company denies my claim, what can I do about it? Number 1, if you have collision coverage, you can turn your claim over to your collision carrier. Or number 2, if your claim is for less than $2000, you can file a claim in small claims court. You do not need…

Continue Reading

What Can I Recover if I Win My Lawsuit?

What Can I Recover if I Win My Lawsuit? If you have a lawsuit that actually goes to court, the judge will instruct the jury on the various elements of damages that are involved in the case. Those elements of damages can include things such as your medical expenses, your lost wages, your physical pain and mental suffering, permanent injuries and disabilities, future medical expenses,…

Continue Reading

Fire Risks Lead to Seventh Ford Escape Crossover Recall

Recently Ford Motor Company was forced to recall its highly-sold Escape Crossover for the seventh time since its 2013 redesign. The latest issues in a string of problems that have plagued the vehicle are the most dangerous; fuel and oil leaks found in the engine can result in spontaneous vehicle fires. There have already been 13 fires reported as a result of Ford’s defective engine…

Continue Reading