North Carolina Personal Injury Lawyer
You’ve been hurt in an accident and it wasn’t your fault. You probably have many questions about your legal rights regarding your accident claim.
You’re facing medical bills, time out of work, piles of paperwork and the responsible party’s insurance company may want to settle your case cheaply. You’re wondering if you need a lawyer or if you even have a case. That’s when it’s time to call the Winston-Salem injury attorneys at Daggett Shuler for guidance.
The Daggett Shuler organization is comprised of:
- Highly experienced trial attorneys
- Knowledgeable paralegals and legal assistants
- Former insurance adjusters on staff
- Relationships with medical experts & investigators
- Client service representatives trained with ultimate client care in mind
- Board certified specialist, Workers’ Compensation Law
- Board certified specialist, Social Security Disability Law
Call Us For A Free, No Obligation Case Evaluation Today.
During your free consultation, we will discuss with you the details of your accident claim, work injury or disability matter. There are many variables that go into determining if you have a valid claim to compensation and/or benefits.
- How did the accident or situation happen? Who was at fault?
- Did you require medical attention in the emergency room or were you hospitalized?
- How long will you be out of work and will you be able to return to the same position?
- Do you have medical bills, doctors notes, lost wages?
- Are there police reports, witness statements and were any tickets given at the accident scene?
Then our professional lawyers and staff get to work, uncovering all the facts that can help prove your case, such as:
- Investigating your accident, injuries and/or illness
- Determining the cause and what happened
- Gathering evidence that supports your case
- Securing all police reports, medical records and medical bills
- Reviewing the insurance coverage of all parties involved
- Working with experts as needed
How much is your case worth?
Determining the value of your case is difficult, especially early on in the process. There are so many factors to consider with personal injury cases, so it would not be prudent to immediately put a value on your case. But, what we will do is fully investigate your situation, secure all necessary documents, work with you on your medical treatment and help you through the entire claims process.
Our goal is to secure the maximum recovery possible for you and your family based on your specific situation. Because we don’t get paid until you do, we will work efficiently to prove your case and get you the money you deserve as quickly as possible.
At Daggett Shuler, our clients are the #1 priority.
If you or a loved one have been seriously or fatally injured in an accident that was not your fault, let us support you and help you during this difficult time. Our award-winning law firm with give you the peace of mind you need, and the legal guidance that is required to seek justice on your behalf.
We have offices conveniently located in Winston-Salem and Greensboro, North Carolina. And if you cannot get to us, we can come to you.