At Daggett Shuler Law, we help those who have been injured or disabled. Becoming disabled or injured due to the negligence of others can derail your life, creating uncertainty and pain. Daggett Shuler is experienced in dealing with the aftermath of these often-devastating accidents and disabilities, and will work with you to resolve the business side of the aftermath, while you focus on your recovery and path forward.
You may need to recover medical bills, lost wages, or damages after an accident. You may require Workers’ Compensation or Social Security Disability benefits after sustaining an injury at work or becoming disabled. You might need assistance in resolving issues with medical care. Our extensive experience in injury and disability law make Daggett Shuler the natural choice to handle these issues for you in your case.
Our mission is to secure the best result for every client; each case is special to us. That’s why our dedicated team of lawyers, legal assistants, and client service representatives work together to build the strongest case on your behalf. Our firm focuses on:
- Car Accidents, Serious Injuries, & Wrongful Death Claims: Our experienced personal injury lawyers will fight to protect your rights, ensure insurance companies can’t take advantage of you, and handle your entire claim, garnering the best settlement for you.
- Workers’ Compensation & Other Work-Related Injuries: Our Board-Certified Workers’ Compensation specialist will protect your rights, fight for the benefits you deserve, and help you get the medical treatment you need, allowing you to focus on your recovery.
- Social Security Disability (SSD) Benefits: Our Board-Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability law can help you secure the benefits you deserve. If you have been denied Social Security Disability benefits, don’t give up or struggle on your own.
When you work with Daggett Shuler Law, you pay nothing unless we recover for you. Let us guide you through each step of your case—helping you pick up the pieces and move forward with your life.
Daggett Shuler Law – You Can Depend on Us
If you believe that you or a loved one may have a personal legal claim, you can contact us in one of three ways:
- Contact us online at daggettshulerlaw.com
- Call us toll free at 1-800-815-5500. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day.
- Click here for a Free Case Evaluation
At Daggett Shuler, you can depend on us.