Facebook Icon Twitter Icon YouTube Icon LinkedIn Icon

If My Insurance Company Denies My Car Accident Claim, What Can I Do About It?

December 19th, 2013 Uncategorized

If my car is damaged in a North Carolina automobile accident and the insurance company denies my claim, what can I do about it?

  • Number 1, if you have collision coverage, you can turn your claim over to your collision carrier.
  • Or number 2, if your claim is for less than $2000, you can file a claim in small claims court. You do not need an attorney. You may get the necessary forms free at the Hall of Justice.
  • Or number 3, hire an attorney. Although we do not accept cases involving only property damage, you may wish to call the North Carolina Bar Referral Service at 800-662-7660.

During an unfortunate time of an automobile accident, the team at Daggett Shuler took excellent care of me. Thailer, Joni and Dawn…YOU ROCK!!! Very professional and MOST OF ALL CARING!!! They all reached out to me several times during the course of my accident and even during this PANDEMIC! Thailer made me feel comfortable with discussing my concerns in every aspect of my case. Joni and Dawn were responsive with collecting my paperwork. I recommend that if you need a great attorney, “Start here!” You won’t be disappointed!!!

Monica Ross