When driving, even if you take all necessary precautions and follow all traffic rules, unfortunately some drivers do not, and those drivers can pose a risk to you and the passengers in your vehicle. No matter how safe you are, there is always a risk that you can be involved in a car accident at any given time on the road.
Many car accidents are preventable, most occur due to human error. Whether the human error was negligence, speeding, drinking and driving, or driving distracted, the lives of families and friends are changed forever after an accident.
After an accident, your sole focus should be on recovery and getting better. You should not also have to worry about fighting for fair compensation from the insurance company. Handling an accident claim on your own can be a long and frustrating process but you don’t have to go through it alone. At Daggett Shuler, our team of experienced North Carolina attorneys will fight for you to make sure you are represented after an accident.
Types of Automobile Accidents
Our leading North Carolina auto accident attorneys have the experience needed when handling a variety of accident claims. We handle:
- Tractor trailer accidents – due to the sheer size and weight of tractor trailers, or “big rigs,” accidents involving them often have devastating results.
- Car accidents – often times the most difficult part about car accident claims is proving which driver was at fault. With our team of legal experts and additional investigative teams we hire, we will work hard to hold the guilty party accountable in the case.
- Motorcycle accidents – because motorcycles offer little to no protection to passengers, accidents involving them often cause occupants on a motorcycle to suffer catastrophic injuries.
- City or private bus accident – city or private bus accidents often occur due to drivers not following rules and regulations in place. Additionally, these accidents may occur due to improper maintenance of the vehicles.
- Boating, ATV & recreational accidents – while these can be fun ways to travel, they can also be incredibly dangerous resulting in serious injury.
If you have been injured in a car accident and are you wondering what to do and where to turn, call Daggett Shuler Injury & Disability law firm at 855-825-3514 today.
What not to do
Do NOT meet with or speak with the defendant’s insurance adjuster or sign any medical authorization forms before you speak with Daggett Shuler Injury & Disability Law Firm. The information you provide to the insurance adjuster will be used against you.
Do NOT wait to see if the insurance adjuster will be unreasonable in settling your accident case.
Contact Daggett Shuler first, before you contact your insurance company. These are tough decisions to make, especially when you are dealing with the stress, pain, and financial burden of injuries related to a car, motorcycle, or bike accident. The effects of a serious accident can be devastating and long lasting. Often, the whole family suffers. It takes more than expert medical attention; it takes sound legal advice from an experienced accident lawyer in Greensboro & Winston-Salem North Carolina.
Submit the form below for a Free Case Evaluation or call us at 1-855-825-3514
Daggett Shuler, you can depend on us.
If you believe that you or a loved one may have a personal legal claim, you can contact us in one of three ways:
- Contact us online at daggettshulerlaw.com
- Call us toll free at 1-800-815-5500. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day.
- Click here for a Free Case Evaluation
At Daggett Shuler, you can depend on us.