The 2018 Safe Sober Prom Night T-Shirt Design Contest is underway!
We are now accepting entries to design the 2018 Safe Sober Prom Night T-Shirt from high school students across the Piedmont Triad area. We can’t wait to see what the talented young people in our community have in store for this year’s T-Shirt design!
The winning student of the 2018 Safe Sober Prom Night T-Shirt Design program will receive a $500 scholarship and the winning student’s classroom will receive a $500 grant; plus, the winning design will be printed on over 15,000 t-shirts!
The contest is open to local high school students whose T-Shirt designs meet the following criteria:
- Designs must be no larger than 10.5”x 10.5”
- Students may use no more than three (3) colors
- Design must include “Safe Sober Prom Night” and the “Do It Right” slogan as well as “2018”
- Design must not incorporate any copyrighted materials and all designs must be tasteful
All entries for the 2018 Safe Sober Prom Night T-Shirt Design Contest must be submitted by midnight on Wednesday, December 20th.
List your name, grade, school name, home address and phone number when submitting your design. There are three ways you can submit your design and join the contest:
- Mail your design to:
- Daggett Shuler Safe Sober Prom Night Design Contest
- 2140 Country Club Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27104
- Email your design to SafeSober@DaggettShulerLaw.com
Students are NOT limited to one entry, so you can submit as many designs as you like! The winner will be selected by our Board of Directors in a blind judging where the student’s name and school are unknown. Only the design itself will be the determining factor in who wins this year’s contest.
Now entering its 28th year, Safe Sober Prom Night encourages high school students to be safe with a written pledge to stay drug and alcohol free on prom night. Each student who signs a pledge card will receive a t-shirt with the winning design.
We can’t wait to see all of the amazing entries in this year’s Safe Sober Prom Night T-Shirt Design Contest!
Daggett Shuler Law – You Can Depend on Us