Swepsonville Social Security Disability Attorneys
Are you unable to work due to a physical or mental impairment? Let us help you get the Social Security Disability Benefits you may be entitled to. Do you have questions about Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Long or Short-Term Disabilities?
Do you have questions about your rights and qualifications for being paid under the government’s SSDI or SSI programs? You don’t have to struggle on your own to get the benefits you deserve. Even if you’ve already been denied, call us–we may be able to help.
Just call Daggett Shuler. We will be happy to speak with you for free. You will only pay an attorney fee if we help you to win your case and the Social Security Administration approves the fee.
We’re on your side
It is important that you have a local social security lawyer on your side. Many people who try to represent disabled claimants in Social Security Disability cases are not even attorneys. Others who try to represent disabled claimants are attorneys from outside the State of North Carolina who are not familiar with the local Administrative Law Judges.
At Daggett Shuler, your case will be handled by a North Carolina attorney who is a Board Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability Law and who has extensive experience in handling cases before the judges here in North Carolina.
Let us handle your social security disability claim
When we handle your Social Security Disability Insurance or SSI claim, we take care of everything for you, including but not limited to the following:
- Prepare and file all necessary appeals and documents at each stage of the process.
- Gather medical information and other evidence to submit to the Social Security Administration.
- Contact your doctor as needed to obtain his/her medical opinion regarding your treatment, your injury or disease, and your functional abilities.
- Request that the Social Security Administration obtain a particular examination for you.
- Refer you, as needed, to a doctor for an examination.
- Prepare you for the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Represent you at the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Insure correct calculations of any awarded benefits.
- File an appeal with the Appeals Council and file a lawsuit in federal court, if needed.
- Work to expedite the process and get a decision as quickly as possible.
Read Our Customer Testimonials:
“Wonderful & professional people. I had a stigma about lawyers, that they were like those seedy characters on TV. But when I was injured at work I was forced to contact a lawyer. I saw the TV commercial for Daggett Shuler and felt like I would give these guys a chance. Wow! Not what I expected at all! Very professional and honest, not dog eat dog like I expected. They handled my case nicely and just took over all the things I had been tying to cover and handle myself so that I could focus on getting well. They waded through the impossible regulations and paperwork of the Workers Compensation claim and got me a handsome settlement. Not to mention the constant support I received while this process took place. I would highly recommend Daggett Shuler to anyone who has need of legal representation. Thank you guys for changing my perception of lawyers, that there are definitely some good ones out there.”
-Thomas Vestrat, NC
“I have used Dagget Shuler 2 times now. Back in 2014 I called them to try to get my disability. I never had to go to their office a single time. Within 6 months I had my disability. I was in an automobile accident back last year April 24th. That was a very difficult time for me. I called and talked to them and they started my case immediately. I never had to do anything. They were so nice and treated me with much respect. They took care of everything. I went to their office in February and signed some papers and my case has since been settled. Very happy I called them. If you need legal assistance please call them, you will be glad you did. They were all wonderful to me.”
-Nancy Spence, NC
Swepsonville is a town in Alamance County, North Carolina. Swepsonville is the namesake of Swepson, a man who came to the town and created the first mill. As of 2010 Swepsonville had a population of 1,154 and a total area of 1.5 square miles.
If you believe that you or a loved one may have a personal legal claim, you can contact us in one of three ways:
- Contact us online at daggettshulerlaw.com
- Call us toll free at 1-800-815-5500. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day.
- Click here for a Free Case Evaluation
At Daggett Shuler, you can depend on us.