Sedalia Social Security Disability Attorneys
Are you unable to work due to a physical or mental impairment? Let us help you get the Social Security Disability Benefits you may be entitled to. Do you have questions about Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Long or Short-Term Disabilities?
Do you have questions about your rights and qualifications for being paid under the government’s SSDI or SSI programs? You don’t have to struggle on your own to get the benefits you deserve. Even if you’ve already been denied, call us–we may be able to help.
Just call Daggett Shuler. We will be happy to speak with you for free. You will only pay an attorney fee if we help you to win your case and the Social Security Administration approves the fee.
We’re on your side
It is important that you have a local social security lawyer on your side. Many people who try to represent disabled claimants in Social Security Disability cases are not even attorneys. Others who try to represent disabled claimants are attorneys from outside the State of North Carolina who are not familiar with the local Administrative Law Judges.
At Daggett Shuler, your case will be handled by a North Carolina attorney who is a Board Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability Law and who has extensive experience in handling cases before the judges here in North Carolina.
Let us handle your social security disability claim
When we handle your Social Security Disability Insurance or SSI claim, we take care of everything for you, including but not limited to the following:
- Prepare and file all necessary appeals and documents at each stage of the process.
- Gather medical information and other evidence to submit to the Social Security Administration.
- Contact your doctor as needed to obtain his/her medical opinion regarding your treatment, your injury or disease, and your functional abilities.
- Request that the Social Security Administration obtain a particular examination for you.
- Refer you, as needed, to a doctor for an examination.
- Prepare you for the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Represent you at the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Insure correct calculations of any awarded benefits.
- File an appeal with the Appeals Council and file a lawsuit in federal court, if needed.
- Work to expedite the process and get a decision as quickly as possible.
Read Our Customer Testimonials:
“Thank you to everyone at Daggett Shuler. Champions in all that they do! A special Thank you to our attorney, Michael Clark. It feels more appropriate to call you a friend than our attorney Mike!”
-Nathan Leslie, NC
“I had the privilege of using the services of Daggett Shuler a few years ago. When I received my cute Christmas Card today that I receive every year, I decided I need to let people know they are your team to go to should you need their legal services. I was very pleased with the outcome of my claim as well as the professionalism and courtesy of the staff. Thank you Mr. Daggett and Mr. Shuler for having such a great team and all the work you do in the community.”
-Donna Markowitz, NC
Sedalia is a town in Guilford County, North Carolina. Sedalia is home to the Charlotte Hawkins Brown museum, which lies on the grounds of a former Preparatory School . As of 2010 Sedalia had a population of 623 and a total area of 2.09 square miles.
At Daggett Shuler, you can depend on us.