Are you unable to work due to a physical or mental impairment? Let us help you get the Social Security Disability Benefits you may be entitled to. Do you have questions about Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Long or Short-Term Disabilities?
Do you have questions about your rights and qualifications for being paid under the government’s SSDI or SSI programs? You don’t have to struggle on your own to get the benefits you deserve. Even if you’ve already been denied, call us–we may be able to help.
Just call Daggett Shuler. We will be happy to speak with you for free. You will only pay an attorney fee if we help you to win your case and the Social Security Administration approves the fee.
We’re on your side
It is important that you have a local social security lawyer on your side. Many people who try to represent disabled claimants in Social Security Disability cases are not even attorneys. Others who try to represent disabled claimants are attorneys from outside the State of North Carolina who are not familiar with the local Administrative Law Judges.
At Daggett Shuler, your case will be handled by a North Carolina attorney who is a Board Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability Law and who has extensive experience in handling cases before the judges here in North Carolina.
Let us handle your social security disability claim
When we handle your Social Security Disability Insurance or SSI claim, we take care of everything for you, including but not limited to the following:
- Prepare and file all necessary appeals and documents at each stage of the process.
- Gather medical information and other evidence to submit to the Social Security Administration.
- Contact your doctor as needed to obtain his/her medical opinion regarding your treatment, your injury or disease, and your functional abilities.
- Request that the Social Security Administration obtain a particular examination for you.
- Refer you, as needed, to a doctor for an examination.
- Prepare you for the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Represent you at the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Insure correct calculations of any awarded benefits.
- File an appeal with the Appeals Council and file a lawsuit in federal court, if needed.
- Work to expedite the process and get a decision as quickly as possible.
Read Our Customer Testimonials:
“I had a bad accident almost a year ago. While laying in the hospital bed I saw a commercial with Daggett Shuler. I called them and that very day they started working on my case. They were very very efficient, understanding and compassionate! I spoke with a sweet lady named Amy in their office almost on a daily basis in the hospital and when I got out. She kept me in the loop and informed on everything I needed to know. I did little work on my case. They did 99 .9% of all the work that needed to be done! I would highly, very highly recommend this firm if you’re looking for someone to take your case, be fair, and look after your well-being!!”
-Raynell Slate, NC
“I would like to thank my Attorney Mr. Clark for his outstanding work ethics. Mr. Clark displayed a great deal of compassion for my case as well as myself. He took the time to throughly investigate my case and get the Justice I deserve. If you are seeking a kind, reliable, compassionate. Attorney, I strongly recommend Mr. Clark. Thank You!”
-Alice Mcknight, NC
Seagrove is a town in Randolph County, North Carolina. It was named after a railroad official, because the town used to be connected by railroads. As of 2010 Seagrove had a population of 228 and a total area of .7 square miles.