Are you unable to work due to a physical or mental impairment? Let us help you get the Social Security Disability Benefits you may be entitled to. Do you have questions about Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Long or Short-Term Disabilities?
Do you have questions about your rights and qualifications for being paid under the government’s SSDI or SSI programs? You don’t have to struggle on your own to get the benefits you deserve. Even if you’ve already been denied, call us–we may be able to help.
Just call Daggett Shuler. We will be happy to speak with you for free. You will only pay an attorney fee if we help you to win your case and the Social Security Administration approves the fee.
We’re on your side
It is important that you have a local social security lawyer on your side. Many people who try to represent disabled claimants in Social Security Disability cases are not even attorneys. Others who try to represent disabled claimants are attorneys from outside the State of North Carolina who are not familiar with the local Administrative Law Judges.
At Daggett Shuler, your case will be handled by a North Carolina attorney who is a Board Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability Law and who has extensive experience in handling cases before the judges here in North Carolina.
Let us handle your social security disability claim
When we handle your Social Security Disability Insurance or SSI claim, we take care of everything for you, including but not limited to the following:
- Prepare and file all necessary appeals and documents at each stage of the process.
- Gather medical information and other evidence to submit to the Social Security Administration.
- Contact your doctor as needed to obtain his/her medical opinion regarding your treatment, your injury or disease, and your functional abilities.
- Request that the Social Security Administration obtain a particular examination for you.
- Refer you, as needed, to a doctor for an examination.
- Prepare you for the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Represent you at the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Insure correct calculations of any awarded benefits.
- File an appeal with the Appeals Council and file a lawsuit in federal court, if needed.
- Work to expedite the process and get a decision as quickly as possible.
Read Our Customer Testimonials:
“I would recommend Daggett Shuler because they are just like another person easy to talk to. A lot of times when you think of attorneys you just think of ‘stuck up people’ that don’t understand what’s really going on, but Griff Shuler was down to earth and easy to talk to and really understood our concerns.”
-Ricqueshia B., Rural Hall, NC
“I liked the personal care and one on one time at Daggett Shuler. They always had time for me. Daggett Shuler is like part of my family and handled my case with professional care.”
-Deborah I. Rural Hall, NC
Rural Hall is a town within the Piedmont Triad in Forsyth County, North Carolina. The earliest settler was apparently Ludwig Bitting, a Hessian soldier who had served in the British General Cornwallis’ army during the American Revolution. He had enjoyed the area when passing through, and so went back to settle there after the war. Today, Rural Hall has a population of around 3,000 residents over a total area of 2.8 square miles.