Randolph County Social Security Disability Attorneys
Are you unable to work due to a physical or mental impairment? Let us help you get the Social Security Disability Benefits you may be entitled to. Do you have questions about Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Long or Short-Term Disabilities?
Do you have questions about your rights and qualifications for being paid under the government’s SSDI or SSI programs? You don’t have to struggle on your own to get the benefits you deserve. Even if you’ve already been denied, call us–we may be able to help.
Just call Daggett Shuler. We will be happy to speak with you for free. You will only pay an attorney fee if we help you to win your case and the Social Security Administration approves the fee.
We’re on your side
It is important that you have a local social security lawyer on your side. Many people who try to represent disabled claimants in Social Security Disability cases are not even attorneys. Others who try to represent disabled claimants are attorneys from outside the State of North Carolina who are not familiar with the local Administrative Law Judges.
At Daggett Shuler, your case will be handled by a North Carolina attorney who is a Board Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability Law and who has extensive experience in handling cases before the judges here in North Carolina.
Let us handle your social security disability claim
When we handle your Social Security Disability Insurance or SSI claim, we take care of everything for you, including but not limited to the following:
- Prepare and file all necessary appeals and documents at each stage of the process.
- Gather medical information and other evidence to submit to the Social Security Administration.
- Contact your doctor as needed to obtain his/her medical opinion regarding your treatment, your injury or disease, and your functional abilities.
- Request that the Social Security Administration obtain a particular examination for you.
- Refer you, as needed, to a doctor for an examination.
- Prepare you for the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Represent you at the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Insure correct calculations of any awarded benefits.
- File an appeal with the Appeals Council and file a lawsuit in federal court, if needed.
- Work to expedite the process and get a decision as quickly as possible.
Read Our Customer Testimonials:
“Not only did they get the best settlement for my husband, but they provided self-assurance that we did not have to worry about anything. Daggett Shuler had it all under control. They made a struggling, worrisome burden so much lighter to carry.”
-Katie S, NC
“Everyone was friendly and helpful, regardless of who I spoke with. I will recommend anyone needing or seeking legal help, because they had everything present, very organized and kept in contact. I felt like we were always on the same page. Very professional.”
-Molly Holgate, NC
Randolph County is a county located in the U.S. state of North Carolina. As of the 2010 census, the population was 141,752. Its county seat is Asheboro. Randolph County is included in the Greensboro-High Point, NC Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is also included in the Greensboro-Winston-Salem-High Point, NC Combined Statistical Area.
At Daggett Shuler, you can depend on us.