Iredell County Social Security Disability Attorneys
Are you unable to work due to a physical or mental impairment? Let us help you get the Social Security Disability Benefits you may be entitled to. Do you have questions about Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Long or Short-Term Disabilities?
Do you have questions about your rights and qualifications for being paid under the government’s SSDI or SSI programs? You don’t have to struggle on your own to get the benefits you deserve. Even if you’ve already been denied, call us–we may be able to help.
Just call Daggett Shuler. We will be happy to speak with you for free. You will only pay an attorney fee if we help you to win your case and the Social Security Administration approves the fee.
We’re on your side
It is important that you have a local social security lawyer on your side. Many people who try to represent disabled claimants in Social Security Disability cases are not even attorneys. Others who try to represent disabled claimants are attorneys from outside the State of North Carolina who are not familiar with the local Administrative Law Judges.
At Daggett Shuler, your case will be handled by a North Carolina attorney who is a Board Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability Law and who has extensive experience in handling cases before the judges here in North Carolina.
Let us handle your social security disability claim
When we handle your Social Security Disability Insurance or SSI claim, we take care of everything for you, including but not limited to the following:
- Prepare and file all necessary appeals and documents at each stage of the process.
- Gather medical information and other evidence to submit to the Social Security Administration.
- Contact your doctor as needed to obtain his/her medical opinion regarding your treatment, your injury or disease, and your functional abilities.
- Request that the Social Security Administration obtain a particular examination for you.
- Refer you, as needed, to a doctor for an examination.
- Prepare you for the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Represent you at the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Insure correct calculations of any awarded benefits.
- File an appeal with the Appeals Council and file a lawsuit in federal court, if needed.
- Work to expedite the process and get a decision as quickly as possible.
Read Our Customer Testimonials:
“Dagget Shuler “sets the bar” high for other law firms in the area. There is no comparison. I was given the full attention and consideration of Julie Bell from the very first phone call and meeting in her office. She and her staff at Dagget Shuler treated me as if I was their most important client from the beginning; although I was only a potential one at the time. The advice she gave me regarding my personal injury was frank and sincere. Also, she has made herself available to me many times since. Now I know why Daggett Shuler is the first name that comes to mind when one needs the BEST law firm around.”
-Lisa C., NC
“Daggett Shuler was such a pleasure to work with, during a time when things could have been overwhelming if I had not asked them to help. I was thankful how informed they kept me on any updates happening on my case & they took care of the smallest problems that came up. I would highly recommend them for any of your Vehicle Injury claims!”
-Amy A., NC
Iredell County is a county located in the U.S. state of North Carolina. According to US Census projections in 2014, the population was 166,675. Its county seat is Statesville, and its largest town is Mooresville.
If you believe that you or a loved one may have a personal legal claim, you can contact us in one of three ways:
- Contact us online at daggettshulerlaw.com
- Call us toll free at 1-800-815-5500. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day.
- Click here for a Free Case Evaluation
At Daggett Shuler, you can depend on us.