Is a mental or physical impairment keeping you from working? You may be entitled to Social Security Disability benefits by law. The High Point Social Security Disability attorneys at Daggett Shuler are here to answer all your questions and guide you through the process every step of the way.
Social Security can make the claims process confusing and discouraging, but you don’t have to struggle to get the benefits you deserve on your own. We’re SSA experts who will protect your rights as we build your best case. Even if you’ve already been denied, call us – you can depend on Daggett Shuler.
We will be happy to speak with you for free, and won’t get paid until you get the benefits you need and deserve.
We’re on your side.
It is important that you have a High Point Social Security Disability attorney on your side. Many people who try to represent disabled claimants in Social Security Disability cases are not even attorneys. Others who try to represent disabled claimants are attorneys from outside the State of North Carolina who are not familiar with the local Administrative Law Judges.
At Daggett Shuler, your case will be handled by a North Carolina attorney who is a Board-Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability Law and who has extensive experience in handling cases before the judges here in North Carolina.
Let us handle your social security disability claim
When we handle your Social Security Disability Insurance or SSI claim, we take care of everything for you, including but not limited to the following:
- Prepare and file all necessary appeals and documents at each stage of the process.
- Gather medical information and other evidence to submit to the Social Security Administration.
- Contact your doctor as needed to obtain his/her medical opinion regarding your treatment, your injury or disease, and your functional abilities.
- Request that the Social Security Administration obtain a particular examination for you.
- Refer you, as needed, to a doctor for an examination.
- Prepare you for the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Represent you at the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Insure correct calculations of any awarded benefits.
- File an appeal with the Appeals Council and file a lawsuit in federal court, if needed.
- Work to expedite the process and get a decision as quickly as possible.
HIGH POINT SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY ATTORNEYS SERVING OUR COMMUNITY
At Daggett Shuler, our mission is to help the injured and disabled people of High Point when they need us most. If you have recently become disabled and are struggling to make ends meet, there is hope – let us help. Speak with us today for a free, no-obligation case evaluation.
You can depend on Daggett Shuler.
Read Our Customer Testimonials:
“Keep up the good work and stay around, the world could use more fair, honest, and reputable attorneys like you.”
– Mildred N. High Point, NC
“I can’t think of how any other law firm could possibly do anything better or improve anything Daggett Shuler and John Koontz have done for me. You guys are AWESOME and made the process seem so smooth. I will send ANYONE who needs an attorney to your firm.”
– Franklin H. High Point, NC
High Point is a city located in Guilford County, and is a part of the Piedmont Triad region in North Carolina. Though High Point’s official slogan is “North Carolina’s International City” due to a semi-annual market that attracts thousands of exhibitors and buyers from around the world, the city is commonly referred to by locals as the “Furniture and Hosiery Capital of the World” due to local manufacturing companies which produce furniture and textiles. High Point has a population of 104,371 according to 2010 census figures, making it the eighth-largest municipality in North Carolina.