Elon Social Security Disability Attorneys
Don’t let a recent disability put your life on pause. With Social Security’s disability programs, you can receive the help you need to keep moving forward. Let the Elon Social Security Disability attorneys at Daggett Shuler help you secure the life-changing benefits you may be entitled to by law.
Do you have questions about your eligibility for SSDI or SSI programs? We have all the answers. The disability claims process can be confusing and discouraging, but you don’t have to go it alone. Even if you’ve already been denied, speak with us – we can help.
We will be happy to speak with you for free. You will only pay a fee if we help you win your case and it is approved by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
ELON SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY LAWYERS WHO ARE HERE TO HELP
A common mistake many disability claimants make is seeking an attorney from out of state who is unfamiliar with our local Administrative Law Judges. Some even entrust people who aren’t even attorneys. Most of the time, this will hurt your case instead of help. That won’t happen at Daggett Shuler. Here, your case will be handled by an Elon Social Security Disability attorney who is a Board-Certified Specialist and is proficient in handling cases before the judges here in North Carolina. Most of all, your case will be handled by someone who will be your advocate for your best chance at benefits.
WE HANDLE THE INS AND OUTS OF YOUR ELON SSD CLAIM
We handle it all for you in your Social Security Disability Insurance or SSI claim, including but not limited to the following:
- Prepare and file all necessary appeals and documents at each stage of the process.
- Gather medical information and other evidence to submit to the Social Security Administration.
- Contact your doctor as needed to obtain his/her medical opinion regarding your treatment, injury or disease, and functional abilities.
- Request that the Social Security Administration obtain a particular examination for you.
- Refer you, as needed, to a doctor for an examination.
- Prepare you for the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Represent you at the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Ensure correct calculations of any awarded benefits.
- If needed, file an appeal with the Appeals Council and file a lawsuit in federal court.
- Work to expedite the process and get a decision as quickly as possible.
Read Our Customer Testimonials:
“I can’t think of how any other law firm could possibly do anything better or improve anything Daggett Shuler and John Koontz have done for me. You guys are AWESOME and made the process seem so smooth. I will send ANYONE who needs an attorney to your firm.”
– Franklin H. Elon, NC
“Keep up the good work and stay around, the world could use more fair, honest, and reputable attorneys like you.”
– Mildred N. Elon, NC
Elon is a town in Alamance County in North Carolina with a population of approximately 10,000. It is located in the Piedmont area of Central North Carolina. The town of Elon is home to Elon University.
At Daggett Shuler, you can depend on us.