Has a physical or mental impairment left you unable to work? The Social Security Administration (SSA) could provide you with life-changing support. Let the Eden Social Security Disability attorneys at Daggett Shuler help you get the benefits you may be entitled to by law.
Do you have questions about your rights and qualifications for monthly payments from SSD or SSI programs? Our skilled attorneys have all the answers. We will ensure the most stress-free claims process possible. Even if you’ve already been denied, you’re not alone.
Call the Eden Social Security Disability lawyers at Daggett Shuler, and we will speak with you for free. You will only pay us when we win.
WE’RE YOUR EDEN ATTORNEYS AND ADVOCATES
At Daggett Shuler, your case will be handled by an Eden Social Security Disability attorney who is a Board-Certified Specialist and has extensive experience handling cases before the judges here in North Carolina.
Don’t trust an attorney from out of state with your case, and especially someone who isn’t even a lawyer. This will likely result in a denial, and you’ll have to start the whole process over from the beginning. With Daggett Shuler, we’ll ensure your best chance at receiving benefits in Eden and will keep your case moving forward.
WE KNOW THE INS AND OUTS OF YOUR CLAIM
When we take on your SSD or SSI claim, we have everything covered, including the following:
- Prepare and file all necessary appeals and documents at each stage of the process.
- Gather medical information and other evidence to submit to the Social Security Administration.
- Contact your doctor as needed to obtain his/her medical opinion regarding your treatment, your injury or disease, and your functional abilities.
- Request that the Social Security Administration obtain a particular examination for you.
- Refer you, as needed, to a doctor for an examination.
- Prepare you for the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Represent you at the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Ensure correct calculations of any awarded benefits.
- File an appeal with the Appeals Council and file a lawsuit in federal court, if needed.
- Work to expedite the process and get a decision as quickly as possible.
WE STRIVE TO SERVE THE EDEN COMMUNITY
We care about our community, which is why we provide only the best representation to our neighbors in need. When you trust the Eden Social Security Disability attorneys at Daggett Shuler with your case, you can rest assured that you are in good hands. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation case evaluation.
Read Our Customer Testimonials:
“They called and checked on me – on a weekly basis. When I had to leave a message with my legal assistant, they always called me back in a timely manner.”
– Brittany B. Eden, NC
“Friendly, caring service from all staff members, especially Cindy. All of our questions were answered, calls returned, and case settled to our satisfaction.”
– Daniel R. Eden, NC
Eden is a city located in Rockingham County, North Carolina. Originally an estate named The Land of Eden owned by Virginia planter William Byrd II, the land was supposed to become a large colony for Swiss immigrants. This was never realized, however, and over time the land changed hands, owned at one point by Patrick Henry. The city was incorporated in 1967 through the consolidation of three towns: Leaksville, Spray, and Draper, leading to multiple historic downtown areas being located in Eden.