Is a physical or mental impairment keeping you from working to support yourself? Do you have questions about Social Security and its numerous programs?
The Clemmons Social Security Disability attorneys at Daggett Shuler have answers. You don’t have to go through the application process alone. Speak with us for free, and we will get started on your case. We won’t get paid until you do.
CLEMMONS SSD LAWYERS
Many people who try to represent applicants in Social Security Disability cases are attorneys from outside North Carolina who aren’t familiar with the local Administrative Law Judges. Some aren’t even attorneys. To ensure your highest chance of success, it is important that you have a local social security lawyer on your side.
At Daggett Shuler, a Clemmons Social Security Disability attorney who is a Board-Certified Specialist, with extensive experience handling cases before North Carolina judges, will be in charge of your case.
WE HANDLE YOUR CLEMMONS DISABILITY CLAIM FROM START TO FINISH
We have everything covered when we handle your Social Security Disability Insurance or SSI claim, including but not limited to:
- Prepare and file all necessary appeals and documents at each stage of the process.
- Gather medical information and other evidence to submit to the Social Security Administration.
- Contact your doctor as needed to obtain his/her medical opinion regarding your treatment, injury or disease, and functional abilities.
- Request that the Social Security Administration obtain a particular examination for you.
- Refer you, as needed, to a doctor for an examination.
- Prepare you for the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Represent you at the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Ensure correct calculations of any awarded benefits.
- If needed, file an appeal with the Appeals Council and file a lawsuit in federal court.
- Work to expedite the process and get a decision as quickly as possible.
THE DISABLED COMMUNITY OF CLEMMONS CAN DEPEND ON DAGGETT SHULER
Even if you were denied benefits, there is still hope. Don’t let the claims process discourage you from pursuing the benefits you need to get by. Call the Clemmons Social Security Disability attorneys at Daggett Shuler today and we will get right to work on building your best case and ensuring your best chance at approval.
Read Our Customer Testimonials:
“Daggett Shuler sat with me to make sure I understood what was going on with my case. Everything went great.”
-Scott G., Clemmons, NC
“I felt Daggett Shuler handled my case very professionally. I, myself felt treated with kindness and understanding, and that was much appreciated. I could not have asked for better service.”
-Julie K., Clemmons, NC
Clemmons is a suburb of Winston-Salem, located in Forsyth County, North Carolina. Originally referred to as Clemmonsville, the Village of Clemmons was officially founded in 1802, and became incorporated in 1986. Tanglewood Park, a golf course and public space known for its arboretum and rose garden, as well as its annual Festival of Lights celebration, is located between Clemmons and Bermuda Run. The land was donated by William Neal Reynolds (brother of tobacco entrepreneur R.J. Reynolds) and his wife to the people of Forsyth County in 1951 to be shared as an area for public recreation.