Social Security Disability Attorneys
Are you unable to work due to a physical or mental impairment? Let us help you get the Social Security Disability Benefits you may be entitled to. Do you have questions about Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Long or Short-Term Disabilities?
Do you have questions about your rights and qualifications for being paid under the government’s SSDI or SSI programs? You don’t have to struggle on your own to get the benefits you deserve. Even if you’ve already been denied, call us–we may be able to help.
Just call Daggett Shuler. We will be happy to speak with you for free. You will only pay an attorney fee if we help you to win your case and the Social Security Administration approves the fee.
We’re on your side
It is important that you have a local social security lawyer on your side. Many people who try to represent disabled claimants in Social Security Disability cases are not even attorneys. Others who try to represent disabled claimants are attorneys from outside the State of North Carolina who are not familiar with the local Administrative Law Judges.
At Daggett Shuler, your case will be handled by a North Carolina attorney who is a Board Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability Law and who has extensive experience in handling cases before the judges here in North Carolina.
Let us handle your social security disability claim
When we handle your Social Security Disability Insurance or SSI claim, we take care of everything for you, including but not limited to the following:
- Prepare and file all necessary appeals and documents at each stage of the process.
- Gather medical information and other evidence to submit to the Social Security Administration.
- Contact your doctor as needed to obtain his/her medical opinion regarding your treatment, your injury or disease, and your functional abilities.
- Request that the Social Security Administration obtain a particular examination for you.
- Refer you, as needed, to a doctor for an examination.
- Prepare you for the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Represent you at the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Insure correct calculations of any awarded benefits.
- File an appeal with the Appeals Council and file a lawsuit in federal court, if needed.
- Work to expedite the process and get a decision as quickly as possible.
Read Our Customer Testimonials:
“I liked the personal care and one on one time at Daggett Shuler. They always had time for me. Daggett Shuler is like part of my family and handled my case with professional care.”
-Deborah I. Burlington, NC
“Daggett Shuler kept me informed on how my case was progressing, not only by email, but over the phone whenever I called. I really enjoyed the personal interaction with the firm. That really meant a lot.”
– Casonya K. Burlington, NC
Burlington is a city located mostly in Alamance County, North Carolina with some parts located in neighboring Guilford County. Burlington got its start in 1850 when the North Carolina Railroad Company was looking for open land where they could build, repair, and maintain their tracks. By the time the Company completed its shops in 1857, sixty-one men were employed in the area, and the need to be walking distance away from their work areas led to a town developing, known originally as Company Shops. In 1886, the North Carolina Railroad Company moved its headquarters to Spencer, North Carolina, resulting in the town being renamed “Burlington” in 1857.
At Daggett Shuler, you can depend on us.