Are you unable to work due to a disability? You may be entitled to Social Security Disability Benefits.
Do you have questions about your rights and qualifications for the government’s SSD or SSI programs? You don’t have to struggle for the benefits you deserve – even if you’ve been denied.
The Burlington Social Security Disability attorneys at Daggett Shuler are happy to speak with you for free. You will only pay an attorney fee if we help you to win your case and the Social Security Administration approves the cost.
BURLINGTON SSD LAWYERS WHO ARE HERE FOR YOU
For your best chance at winning benefits, you need to go local. With a local attorney, you can rest assured that they are experts in Social Security law and are familiar with the local Administrative Law Judges.
At Daggett Shuler, a Burlington Social Security Disability attorney who is a Board-Certified Specialist and has extensive experience with the judges in North Carolina will take care of your case.
WE HANDLE EVERYTHING FOR YOUR BURLINGTON SSD CLAIM
Whether an SSD or SSI claim, we take care of everything for you, including:
- Prepare and file all necessary appeals and documents at each stage.
- Gather medical information and other evidence to submit to the Social Security Administration.
- Contact your doctor as needed to obtain their medical opinion regarding your treatment, injury or disease, and functional abilities.
- Request that the Social Security Administration obtain a particular examination for you.
- Refer you, as needed, to a doctor for an examination.
- Prepare you for the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Represent you at the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Ensure correct calculations of any awarded benefits.
- File an appeal with the Appeals Council and file a lawsuit in federal court, if needed.
- Work to expedite the process and get a decision as quickly as possible.
WE PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS
Most first-time Social Security applicants are denied. This is not your fault. The Burlington Social Security Disability attorneys at Daggett Shuler will harness their knowledge to ensure and secure your best chance at benefits.
Read Our Customer Testimonials:
“I liked the personal care and one on one time at Daggett Shuler. They always had time for me. Daggett Shuler is like part of my family and handled my case with professional care.”
-Deborah I. Burlington, NC
“Daggett Shuler kept me informed on how my case was progressing, not only by email, but over the phone whenever I called. I really enjoyed the personal interaction with the firm. That really meant a lot.”
– Casonya K. Burlington, NC
Burlington is a city located mostly in Alamance County, North Carolina with some parts located in neighboring Guilford County. Burlington got its start in 1850 when the North Carolina Railroad Company was looking for open land where they could build, repair, and maintain their tracks. By the time the Company completed its shops in 1857, sixty-one men were employed in the area, and the need to be walking distance away from their work areas led to a town developing, known originally as Company Shops. In 1886, the North Carolina Railroad Company moved its headquarters to Spencer, North Carolina, resulting in the town being renamed “Burlington” in 1857.