Alamance Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
North Carolina motorcycle accident injuries can have a devastating impact on the life of the motorcyclist and his or her family. If you or someone you love has been in a motorcycle accident, the same laws apply as if you were in a North Carolina car accident or truck accident. These laws provide that the person or company responsible pay for your motorcycle accident repairs and injuries. It is important you understand the dangers associated with motorcycles and the rights you have if you’re ever in a motorcycle accident.
The US Department of Transportation reported that in 2014 there were
- 4,586 motorcyclists were killed in traffic crashes in the US
- 92,000 were injured in traffic crashes in the US
After an accident, your sole focus should be on recovery and getting better. You should not also have to worry about fighting for fair compensation from the insurance company. Handling an accident claim on your own can be a long and frustrating process but you don’t have to go through it alone.
Contact Us For A Free, No Obligation Case Evaluation Today.
During your free consultation, we will discuss with you the details of your accident claim, work injury or disability matter. There are many variables that go into determining if you have a valid claim to compensation and/or benefits.
- How did the accident or situation happen? Who was at fault?
- Did you require medical attention in the emergency room or were you hospitalized?
- How long will you be out of work and will you be able to return to the same position?
- Do you have medical bills, doctors notes, lost wages?
- Are there police reports, witness statements and were any tickets given at the accident scene?
Alamance County is a county located in North Carolina. Before being formed as a county, the region had at least one known small Southeastern tribe of Native American in the 18th century – the Sissipahaw who lived in the area bound by modern Saxapahaw, the area known as the Hawfields, and the Haw River. Alamance County has been the site of significant historical events, textile manufacturing, and agriculture in North Carolina.
Alamance County Sheriffs Department – The Alamance County Sheriffs department ensures a safe, caring environment for all its citizens and visitors to live, work, play, and raise a family, to reduce crime, and to effectively manage any natural or manmade disaster.
North Carolina Judicial Branch – Here is an overview of the court system for North Carolina, including resources for career opportunities, publications, and more.
North Carolina Bar Association – The North Carolina Bar Association is a voluntary statewide organization composed of more than 20,000 lawyers, judges, paralegals and law students.
If you believe that you or a loved one may have a personal legal claim, you can contact us in one of three ways:
- Contact us online at daggettshulerlaw.com
- Call us toll free at 1-800-815-5500. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day.
- Click here for a Free Case Evaluation
At Daggett Shuler, you can depend on us.