Are you unable to work due to a physical or mental impairment? Let us help you get the Social Security Disability Benefits you may be entitled to. Do you have questions about Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Long or Short-Term Disabilities?
Do you have questions about your rights and qualifications for being paid under the government’s SSDI or SSI programs? You don’t have to struggle on your own to get the benefits you deserve. Even if you’ve already been denied, call us–we may be able to help.
Just call Daggett Shuler. We will be happy to speak with you for free. You will only pay an attorney fee if we help you to win your case and the Social Security Administration approves the fee.
We’re on your side
It is important that you have a local social security lawyer on your side. Many people who try to represent disabled claimants in Social Security Disability cases are not even attorneys. Others who try to represent disabled claimants are attorneys from outside the State of North Carolina who are not familiar with the local Administrative Law Judges.
At Daggett Shuler, your case will be handled by a North Carolina attorney who is a Board Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability Law and who has extensive experience in handling cases before the judges here in North Carolina.
Let us handle your social security disability claim
When we handle your Social Security Disability Insurance or SSI claim, we take care of everything for you, including but not limited to the following:
- Prepare and file all necessary appeals and documents at each stage of the process.
- Gather medical information and other evidence to submit to the Social Security Administration.
- Contact your doctor as needed to obtain his/her medical opinion regarding your treatment, your injury or disease, and your functional abilities.
- Request that the Social Security Administration obtain a particular examination for you.
- Refer you, as needed, to a doctor for an examination.
- Prepare you for the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Represent you at the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Insure correct calculations of any awarded benefits.
- File an appeal with the Appeals Council and file a lawsuit in federal court, if needed.
- Work to expedite the process and get a decision as quickly as possible.
Read Our Customer Testimonials:
“Daggett Shuler treated me with great respect. They were quick with great results in a short time. The attorneys at Daggett Shuler showed that they cared about me and my family. We were honored to have them represent us.”
-Josue S. Reidsville, NC
“Daggett Shuler made me feel important. They treated me like a person instead of a number. Attorney John Koontz treated me with respect and was always very kind.”
-Fran A. Reidsville, NC
Reidsville is a city located in Rockingham County, North Carolina. Originally established as a stage coach stop in the early 19th century on the route between Salisbury, North Carolina and Danville, Virginia called Wright’s Crossroads,the entire community of Reidsville grew from one single house and inn owned by Reuben Reid (father of 32nd North Carolina Governor David S. Reid) into a successful agricultural community. The area was once largely involved in the production of tobacco and cigarette manufacturing, and was a key location for the American Tobacco Company. After the company was sold in 1994, area residents diversified the local economy to live up to their motto, “Focused on a better tomorrow.”