When a disability keeps you from working, you may be worried about how you’ll make ends meet. Fortunately, you may be entitled to Social Security Disability benefits by law. The Greensboro Social Security Disability attorneys at Daggett Shuler are here to answer all your questions and ensure your best chance at receiving life-changing benefits.
The Social Security Administration (SSA) provides vital financial assistance to millions of Americans, yet makes the claims process complex and confusing. However, you do not have to go it alone. We’re SSA experts who will build your best case and walk you through the process every step of the way. Even if you’ve already been denied, we will be happy to speak with you for free, and won’t get paid until you get the benefits you need and deserve.
You can depend on us.
WE ARE PROUD TO SERVE GREENSBORO
When searching for a Greensboro Social Security Disability lawyer, it’s important to stay local. Otherwise, your case may be in jeopardy. Often, attorneys from outside Greensboro unfamiliar with the local Administrative Law Judges represent disabled clients and see no success. Some aren’t even attorneys, to begin with.
Fortunately, at Daggett Shuler, your case will be handled by a Greensboro attorney who is a Board-Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability Law and has extensive experience handling cases before the judges here in North Carolina.
LET US HANDLE YOUR GREENSBORO SSD CLAIM
When we take on your Social Security Disability or SSI claim, we take care of everything for you, which includes:
- Prepare and file all necessary appeals and documents at each stage of the process.
- Gather medical information and other evidence to submit to the Social Security Administration.
- Contact your doctor as needed to obtain his/her medical opinion regarding your treatment, your injury or disease, and your functional abilities.
- Request that the Social Security Administration obtain a particular examination for you.
- Refer you, as needed, to a doctor for an examination.
- Prepare you for the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Represent you at the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Ensure correct calculations of any awarded benefits.
- File an appeal with the Appeals Council and file a lawsuit in federal court, if needed.
- Work to expedite the process and get a decision as quickly as possible.
YOU CAN DEPEND ON US
From initial application to appeals and everything in between, the Social Security claims process can be overwhelming. With the Greensboro Social Security Disability attorneys at Daggett Shuler in your corner, you can rest assured that you are getting your best chance at life-changing benefits. That’s our promise to you.
GREENSBORO SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY ATTORNEYS SERVING OUR COMMUNITY
At Daggett Shuler, helping the injured and disabled people of Greensboro in their time of need is our mission. If you have recently become disabled and are struggling to get by, there is hope – let us help. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation case evaluation.
Read Our Customer Testimonials:
“Friendly, caring service from all staff members, especially Cindy. All of our questions were answered, calls returned, and case settled to our satisfaction.”
– Daniel R. Greensboro, NC
“I can’t think of how any other law firm could possibly do anything better or improve anything Daggett Shuler and John Koontz have done for me. You guys are AWESOME and made the process seem so smooth. I will send ANYONE who needs an attorney to your firm.”
– Franklin H. Greensboro, NC
3859 Battleground Avenue
Greensboro, NC, 27410