Asheboro Social Security Disability Attorneys
A disability could leave you without the ability to work, and as a result, without an income. Fortunately, you may be eligible for one of Social Security’s disability programs.
We understand that receiving benefits is no simple feat, and the process of applying can easily be intimidating. Our Asheboro Social Security Disability attorneys at Daggett Shuler know the ins and outs of the SSA and will protect your rights and be your advocates from beginning to end.
Even if you’ve been denied, we can still help. Contact the compassionate attorneys at Daggett Shuler today and we will speak with you for free.
WE’RE SSA EXPERTS IN ASHEBORO
When finding an Asheboro Social Security Disability lawyer, staying local is key. Many disabled claimants hire an attorney from out of state, while others don’t even hire any legal representation. Our attorneys have worked with the local Administrative Law Judges of North Carolina and know exactly what to expect from the claims process on local and federal levels.
Our Asheboro disability lawyers are also Board Certified Specialists in Social Security Disability Law and have remarkable experience winning cases in North Carolina, in and out of the courtroom.
ASHEBORO SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY ATTORNEYS WHO HAVE IT ALL COVERED
Many people wonder what hiring a disability lawyer does for their SSD case. At Daggett Shuler, we do it all. We have everything covered when we take on your SSD or SSI claim. This includes:
- Preparing and filing all necessary appeals and documents at each stage of the process.
- Gathering medical information and other evidence to submit to the Social Security Administration.
- Contacting your doctor as needed to obtain their medical opinion regarding your treatment, injury or disease, and functional abilities.
- Requesting that the Social Security Administration obtain a particular examination for you.
- Referring you, as needed, to a doctor for an examination.
- Preparing you for the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Representing you at the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Ensuring correct calculations of any awarded benefits.
- If needed, filing an appeal with the Appeals Council and file a lawsuit in federal court.
- Working to expedite the process and get a decision as quickly as possible.
WE HELP THE DISABLED COMMUNITY OF ASHEBORO
Protecting the security and stability of the disabled community in Asheboro is our mission at Daggett Shuler. We’re not just your disability attorneys but your neighbors and advocates, who will do everything it takes to win the benefits you need and deserve. From your application to approval to appeals, we have everything taken care of for your peace of mind.
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation case evaluation.
Read Our Customer Testimonials:
“Daggett Shuler always took care of me like I was family. They made sure I got letters and calls for my appointments and I did not have to do anything. You did it all. You all are the best.”
-Rhonda H, Asheboro, NC
“Not only did they get the best settlement for my husband, but they provided self-assurance that we did not have to worry about anything. Daggett Shuler had it all under control. They made a struggling, worrisome burden so much lighter to carry.”
-Katie S, NC
Asheboro is the largest city in Randolph County and is part of the Piedmont Triad, an area that includes Greensboro, High Point and Winston-Salem. Asheboro has a population of approximately 25,000. Asheboro is the proud home of the North Carolina Zoo, one of the world’s largest natural habitat zoos and home to over one thousand animals representing the continents of North America and Africa.
At Daggett Shuler, you can depend on us.