Is a mental or physical disability keeping you from making ends meet? Do you have questions about your rights and qualifications to get payments from the SSA?
Let us help you get the Social Security Disability Benefits you could be entitled to by law. You don’t have to face the disability claims process alone.
Just call the Archdale Social Security Disability Attorneys at Daggett Shuler, and we’ll evaluate your case for free and won’t get paid until you do. So even if you’ve already been denied, call us – we’re here to help.
ARCHDALE SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY ATTORNEYS WHO HELP OUR NEIGHBORS
Many people who try to represent disabled Social Security applicants are not even attorneys. Others are lawyers outside North Carolina, unfamiliar with the local Administrative Law Judges. These cases often result in denial.
At Daggett Shuler, an Archdale Social Security Disability lawyer who is a Board Certified Specialist in SSD Law with significant experience with North Carolina judges will cover your disability case.
WE HANDLE THE FULL SCOPE OF YOUR SSD CLAIM
When we work on your Archdale Social Security claim, we take care of everything for you. Such as:
- Prepare and file all necessary appeals and documents at each stage.
- Gather medical information and other evidence to submit to the Social Security Administration.
- Contact your doctor as needed to obtain their medical opinion regarding your treatment, injury or disease, and functional abilities.
- Request that the Social Security Administration obtain a particular examination for you.
- Refer you, as needed, to a doctor for an examination.
- Prepare you for the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Represent you at the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Ensure correct calculations of any awarded benefits.
- If needed, file an appeal with the Appeals Council and file a lawsuit in federal court.
- Work to expedite the process and get a decision as quickly as possible.
ARCHDALE SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY ATTORNEYS SERVING OUR COMMUNITY
We’ve dedicated our practice to helping the injured and disabled people of Archdale when it matters most. If you have recently become disabled and are struggling to make ends meet, there is hope – let us help. Speak with us today for a free, no-obligation case evaluation.
Read Our Customer Testimonials:
“I can’t think of how any other law firm could possibly do anything better or improve anything Daggett Shuler and John Koontz have done for me. You guys are AWESOME and made the process seem so smooth. I will send ANYONE who needs an attorney to your firm.”
– Franklin H. Archdale, NC
“Keep up the good work and stay around, the world could use more fair, honest, and reputable attorneys like you.”
– Mildred N. Archdale, NC
Archdale is a city in Guilford and Randolph counties in North Carolina with a population of approximately 11,000. Archdale, previously known as Bush Hill, first began as a Quaker settlement. It received the name Archdale as a tribute to John Archdale, an early Quaker governor.