There are many North Carolina residents who are unable to work due to physical impairments and mental illness. Unfortunately, many times, when these individuals apply for Social Security Disability Benefits, their benefits are denied.
An experienced Social Security Disability lawyer can help you:
– File your claim
– Work with the Social Security Administration office near you
– Handle all of the paperwork and hearings
– Help you receive the social security disability benefits you deserve
The purpose of Social Security Disability Benefits is to provide financial support to those individuals who can no longer work due to severe disability, be it physical or mental disabilities. Social Security Disability Benefits are paid only to people who have long-term impairments, which limit the person’s ability to work.
Nearly 11 million disabled workers and their family members receive Social Security Disability Benefits in the United States. This represents a 7.6 million person increase over the past ten years.
Your disability benefits claim will most likely be processed through a local Social Security Administration field office and most likely will be rejected, as most claims are initially. If your claim is rejected you can ask the state agency to reconsider. If your claim is again denied, you can appeal to an Administrative Law Judge who is employed by the Social Security Disability Benefits office.
The laws surrounding Social Security Disability Benefits are extremely complicated. It makes sense to seek the advice of an experienced social security disability lawyer in order to expedite the filing process.
At Daggett Shuler, a North Carolina attorney will handle your case who is a Board Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability Law and who has extensive experience in handling cases before the judges here in North Carolina.
When Daggett Shuler handles your Social Security Disability claim, we take care of everything for you, including, but not limited to the following:
1) Prepare and file all necessary appeals and documents at each stage of the process.
2) Gather medical information and other evidence to submit to the Social Security Administration.
3) Contact your doctor as needed to obtain medical opinion regarding your treatment, your injury or disease, and your functional abilities.
4) Request that the Social Security Administration obtain a particular examination for you.
5) Refer you, as needed, to a doctor for an examination.
6) Prepare you for the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
7) Represent you at the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
8) Ensure correct calculations of any awarded benefits.
9) File an appeal with the Appeals Council and file a lawsuit in federal court, if needed.
10) Work to expedite the process and get a decision as quickly as possible.
If you have questions about Social Security Disability Benefits call Daggett Shuler Law.
You don’t have to struggle on your own to get the benefits you deserve. We will be happy to speak with you for free.
At Daggett Shuler, your case will be handled by a North Carolina attorney who is a Board Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability Law and who has extensive experience in handling cases before the judges in North Carolina.
You pay us nothing unless we win a recovery for you. Our Personal Injury and Social Security Disability attorneys can help you secure the results you deserve. Daggett Shuler is committed to protecting your rights.
Our North Carolina disability lawyers can represent you at every stage before the Social Security Administration and even in federal court, if needed.
Daggett Shuler injury and disability attorneys take all cases on a contingency fee basis. That means you owe us nothing unless we get a recovery for you. We are committed to protecting your rights. When injured or disabled, make one call to Daggett Shuler.
Call 1-800-815-5500 and we will provide the answers you seek.
You can depend on us.