Get the Workers’ Compensation Benefits you deserve
Benefits denied? Don’t try to get workers’ compensation benefits on your own!
As an employee, when you are injured on the job, or at work in North Carolina, you are eligible to receive Workers’ Compensation benefits. But, getting these benefits on your own is very difficult and extremely complex. That’s why you should get Daggett Shuler to handle your Workers’ Compensation claim, by calling 336-724-1234 now.
Call Daggett Shuler today. Give us five minutes, and we will be able to tell you how we can assist you with your Workers’ Compensation claim. The call is free, and there is absolutely no obligation. There is far too much at stake to try to handle this complicated process on your own. You have nothing to lose, but everything to gain.
Why hire Daggett Shuler?
It’s simple. We will fight to get you the absolute most money for your Workers’ Compensation claim that we can. Daggett Shuler has a North Carolina Board Certified Specialist in Worker’s Compensation on staff to assist you in getting through the claims process, and help get you the maximum compensation you need.
Workers’ compensation claims involve a complicated and often extremely frustrating process. That’s why, if you or a family member have been injured on the job, it is absolutely vital to call 336-724-1234 and hire a North Carolina Certified Workers’ Compensation Law Specialist to handle your claim.
When applying for Workers’ Compensation benefits, there are many specific laws and rules that must be strictly adhered to, or your claim will be denied. At Daggett Shuler, we will work closely with you throughout the entire claims process. We’ll listen to you, and guide you through all the steps of your work-related injury case as we vigorously work to get you the maximum benefits. Call us today, at 336-724-1234
Do’s and Dont’s
Every Workers’ Compensation claim is different and unique. Every injury is different. Every employee is different. It is very important to be careful when you are trying to get workers’ compensation benefits. Insurance companies are notorious for trying to deny claims, or underpay a lump sum payment, as well as try to shorten your treatment cycle.
An experienced work injury lawyer will fight to protect your rights to a full recovery. That’s why to ensure the best possible outcome for your claim, you should follow these do’s and don’ts!
- Do speak with an attorney who is also a North Carolina Board Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist at your earliest opportunity.
- Don’t speak with anyone, including friends, relatives or co-workers about your case, except your lawyer, doctors, and other medical care providers.
- Don’t talk with case managers or vocational experts about your case.
- Do not talk to anyone about your feelings concerning your case, or discuss your job or your return to work with anyone other than your attorney.
- Don’t sign anything about your Workers’ Compensation claim until you consult an experienced North Carolina Board Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist attorney
- Don’t sign any paperwork regarding a settlement without an attorney’s advice.
- Don’t sign anything relating to a permanent partial disability rating without an attorney’s advice.
- Do take down your social media pages during your treatment.
- Don’t post on ANY social media pages during your treatment. This is one of the most common ways to ruin your claim.
- Don’t post on any Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram or Snapchat.
About Workers’ Compensation
Employees are typically eligible to receive “Workers’ Comp” for total disability equal to two-thirds or 66% of their gross average weekly pay if they suffer an injury that “arises out of and in the course and scope of their employment”.
The injury must occur while the employee is carrying out activities for the benefit of their employer. In addition, the injury must be an “accident” or be the result of a “specific traumatic incident”.
Do not sign anything about your Workers’ Compensation claim unless you speak with an experienced workers’ compensation attorney in North Carolina first. Do not sign any paperwork regarding a settlement or a permanent partial disability rating unless you have consulted with an attorney regarding your rights.
Hire A North Carolina Board Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law
At Daggett Shuler, your work injury case will be handled by a North Carolina Board Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law. Out of 28,000 attorneys in North Carolina, only 3% of all attorneys are Board Certified. We have a Board-Certified Specialist in North Carolina Workers’ Compensation Law who can help you manage your claim.
Obtaining qualified legal counsel early helps ensure your claim is handled appropriately. Attorney & Partner, Griff Shuler, is Certified as a Specialist in Workers’ Compensation by the North Carolina State Bar.
If you have questions about your Workers’ Compensation claim or your rights, Daggett Shuler is here to help you. We will be happy to answer your questions.
Schedule a Free Case Evaluation today, by calling 336-724-1234 or by filling out the form on the bottom of this page. Our consultation is always free, and you will only pay an attorney fee if we help you receive benefits or a settlement, and the Industrial Commission approves the attorney fee.
We have offices conveniently located in both Winston-Salem and Greensboro, North Carolina. But, if you cannot get to us, for any reason, just let us know. We can come to you.
If you believe that you or a loved one may have a personal legal claim, you can contact us in one of three ways:
- Contact us online at daggettshulerlaw.com
- Call us toll free at 1-800-815-5500. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day.
- Click here for a Free Case Evaluation
At Daggett Shuler, you can depend on us.