Are you unable to work due to a physical or mental impairment? Let us help you get the Social Security Disability Benefits you may be entitled to. Do you have questions about Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Long or Short-Term Disabilities?
Do you have questions about your rights and qualifications for being paid under the government’s SSDI or SSI programs? You don’t have to struggle on your own to get the benefits you deserve. Even if you’ve already been denied, call us–we may be able to help.
Just call Daggett Shuler. We will be happy to speak with you for free. You will only pay an attorney fee if we help you to win your case and the Social Security Administration approves the fee.
We’re on your side
It is important that you have a local social security lawyer on your side. Many people who try to represent disabled claimants in Social Security Disability cases are not even attorneys. Others who try to represent disabled claimants are attorneys from outside the State of North Carolina who are not familiar with the local Administrative Law Judges.
At Daggett Shuler, your case will be handled by a North Carolina attorney who is a Board Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability Law and who has extensive experience in handling cases before the judges here in North Carolina.
Let us handle your social security disability claim
When we handle your Social Security Disability Insurance or SSI claim, we take care of everything for you, including but not limited to the following:
- Prepare and file all necessary appeals and documents at each stage of the process.
- Gather medical information and other evidence to submit to the Social Security Administration.
- Contact your doctor as needed to obtain his/her medical opinion regarding your treatment, your injury or disease, and your functional abilities.
- Request that the Social Security Administration obtain a particular examination for you.
- Refer you, as needed, to a doctor for an examination.
- Prepare you for the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Represent you at the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Insure correct calculations of any awarded benefits.
- File an appeal with the Appeals Council and file a lawsuit in federal court, if needed.
- Work to expedite the process and get a decision as quickly as possible.
Read Our Customer Testimonials:
“I had the privilege of using the services of Daggett Shuler a few years ago. When I received my cute Christmas Card today that I receive every year, I decided I need to let people know they are your team to go to should you need their legal services. I was very pleased with the outcome of my claim as well as the professionalism and courtesy of the staff. Thank you Mr. Daggett and Mr. Shuler for having such a great team and all the work you do in the community.”
-Donna Markowitz, NC
“Wonderful & professional people. I had a stigma about lawyers, that they were like those seedy characters on TV. But when I was injured at work I was forced to contact a lawyer. I saw the TV commercial for Daggett Shuler and felt like I would give these guys a chance. Wow! Not what I expected at all! Very professional and honest, not dog eat dog like I expected. They handled my case nicely and just took over all the things I had been tying to cover and handle myself so that I could focus on getting well. They waded through the impossible regulations and paperwork of the Workers Compensation claim and got me a handsome settlement. Not to mention the constant support I received while this process took place. I would highly recommend Daggett Shuler to anyone who has need of legal representation. Thank you guys for changing my perception of lawyers, that there are definitely some good ones out there.”
-Thomas Vestrat, NC
Whitsett is a town in Guilford County, North Carolina. Whitsett has a few places of interest, including Wadsworth Congressional Church and Whitsett Historic District. As of 2010 Whitsett had a population of 590 and a total area of 2.8 square miles.