Are you unable to work due to a physical or mental impairment? Let us help you get the Social Security Disability Benefits you may be entitled to. Do you have questions about Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Long or Short-Term Disabilities?
Do you have questions about your rights and qualifications for being paid under the government’s SSDI or SSI programs? You don’t have to struggle on your own to get the benefits you deserve. Even if you’ve already been denied, call us–we may be able to help.
Just call Daggett Shuler. We will be happy to speak with you for free. You will only pay an attorney fee if we help you to win your case and the Social Security Administration approves the fee.
We’re on your side
It is important that you have a local social security lawyer on your side. Many people who try to represent disabled claimants in Social Security Disability cases are not even attorneys. Others who try to represent disabled claimants are attorneys from outside the State of North Carolina who are not familiar with the local Administrative Law Judges.
At Daggett Shuler, your case will be handled by a North Carolina attorney who is a Board Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability Law and who has extensive experience in handling cases before the judges here in North Carolina.
Let us handle your social security disability claim
When we handle your Social Security Disability Insurance or SSI claim, we take care of everything for you, including but not limited to the following:
- Prepare and file all necessary appeals and documents at each stage of the process.
- Gather medical information and other evidence to submit to the Social Security Administration.
- Contact your doctor as needed to obtain his/her medical opinion regarding your treatment, your injury or disease, and your functional abilities.
- Request that the Social Security Administration obtain a particular examination for you.
- Refer you, as needed, to a doctor for an examination.
- Prepare you for the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Represent you at the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Insure correct calculations of any awarded benefits.
- File an appeal with the Appeals Council and file a lawsuit in federal court, if needed.
- Work to expedite the process and get a decision as quickly as possible.
Read Our Customer Testimonials:
“I had a bad accident almost a year ago. While laying in the hospital bed I saw a commercial with Daggett Shuler. I called them and that very day they started working on my case. They were very very efficient, understanding and compassionate! I spoke with a sweet lady named Amy in their office almost on a daily basis in the hospital and when I got out. She kept me in the loop and informed on everything I needed to know. I did little work on my case. They did 99 .9% of all the work that needed to be done!”
-Raynell Slate, NC
“A few years ago I had the privilege of using the services of Daggett Shuler. I was greeted and treated with the utmost respect and professionalism and my embarrassment for needing to make the call was put at ease immediately. From the day I filed my claim until the favorable outcome of my claim, communication was always open and available. The staff is awesome, always politely answered any questions and concerns. When I received my cute, hand signed Christmas card today from the team at Daggett Shuler, I was reminded that I need to let others know that there is no need to look any further. Daggett Shuler will give you reason to look no further. Thank you Mr. Daggett for your great team and all your charitable contributions to the public. You and your team are Class Act.”
-Donna Markowitz, NC
Wallburg is a town in Davidson County, North Carolina. Wallburg was incorporated in 2004. As of 2010 Wallburg had a population of 3,047 and a total area of 5.6 square miles.