Walkertown Social Security Disability Attorneys
Are you unable to work due to a physical or mental impairment? Let us help you get the Social Security Disability Benefits you may be entitled to. Do you have questions about Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Long or Short-Term Disabilities?
Do you have questions about your rights and qualifications for being paid under the government’s SSDI or SSI programs? You don’t have to struggle on your own to get the benefits you deserve. Even if you’ve already been denied, call us–we may be able to help.
Just call Daggett Shuler. We will be happy to speak with you for free. You will only pay an attorney fee if we help you to win your case and the Social Security Administration approves the fee.
We’re on your side
It is important that you have a local social security lawyer on your side. Many people who try to represent disabled claimants in Social Security Disability cases are not even attorneys. Others who try to represent disabled claimants are attorneys from outside the State of North Carolina who are not familiar with the local Administrative Law Judges.
At Daggett Shuler, your case will be handled by a North Carolina attorney who is a Board Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability Law and who has extensive experience in handling cases before the judges here in North Carolina.
Let us handle your social security disability claim
When we handle your Social Security Disability Insurance or SSI claim, we take care of everything for you, including but not limited to the following:
- Prepare and file all necessary appeals and documents at each stage of the process.
- Gather medical information and other evidence to submit to the Social Security Administration.
- Contact your doctor as needed to obtain his/her medical opinion regarding your treatment, your injury or disease, and your functional abilities.
- Request that the Social Security Administration obtain a particular examination for you.
- Refer you, as needed, to a doctor for an examination.
- Prepare you for the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Represent you at the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Insure correct calculations of any awarded benefits.
- File an appeal with the Appeals Council and file a lawsuit in federal court, if needed.
- Work to expedite the process and get a decision as quickly as possible.
Read Our Customer Testimonials:
“Everyone was very nice from day one and throughout the process. My paralegal kept me well informed and always answered my questions. Not only was I treated well, during this 2 year+ process, I never had to “wonder” what was going on and everything was handled quickly. I am very proud to have been your client. I am just simply pleased and very thankful as well as blessed for the help and representation I received. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!”
-Pamela H., Walkertown, NC
“Everyone was friendly and helpful, regardless of who I spoke with. I will recommend anyone needing or seeking legal help, because they had everything present, very organized and kept in contact. I felt like we were always on the same page. Very professional.”
-Molly Holgate, NC
Walkertown is a town in Forsyth County, North Carolina. Walkertown is named after Dr. Robert Walker who was living in the town by 1771. As of 2010 Walkertown had a population of 4,675 and a total area of 6.61 square miles.
At Daggett Shuler, you can depend on us.