SAMUEL ROCHA, RJ REYNOLDS HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT, HAS WON THE SAFE SOBER T-SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST FOR 2021!
Try to win the 2022 Safe Sober T-Shirt Design Contest
Your students can show their creativity while inspiring others to make smart and safe choices by entering in the Safe Sober T-shirt Contest.
Have your students grab their brushes, pens, markers, or paints to create the winning t-shirt design, and submit it for a chance to win a $1000 Scholarship!
Grand Prize: $1000 Scholarship to the winning student AND a $1000 Grant to the Winning Student’s Class!
T-Shirt Design Criteria:
- “Safe Sober” “2022” & our slogan “Do It Right” must be included in the design.
- Must be a current student
- Artwork can be no larger than 10.5″ x 10.5″
- Maximum of 3 colors.
- Designs can be hand-drawn or computer generated.
- Students have free reign over their designs, but a design can not contain copyrighted materials and must be tasteful.
- If submitting a digital entry, it must be in an EPS format. If submitting an Illustrator file, please also include a pdf or jpg of your design.
- If submitting a hand-drawn entry, please mail it to the address below, and list your name, grade, school name, home address and phone number on the back of the design.
- Digital files accepted are: .eps, .jpg, .png, or .pdf.
The 2022 Safe Sober T-Shirt Design Contest will end at midnight on December 21st, 2021.
Submit your Entry below!
Safe Sober T-Shirt EntryUpload your Safe Sober T-Shirt design here! Good Luck!
Or send your entry to:
Daggett Shuler Attorneys – Safe Sober T-Shirt Contest
2140 Country Club Road
Winston-Salem, NC 27104
Note: Any t-shirt design(s) and/or video(s) which contain any obscenity, profanity, or other offensive language or images; information that could personally identify an individual (ie., addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses); threatening or derogatory material(s); any third-party materials (including, but not limited to music) that would violate any copyright, trademark, logo or brand identification, will not be considered. All design and video submissions become the property of Safe Sober and cannot be returned. Contest sponsors reserve the right to modify the winning submissions to comply with production specifications and to use in various promotions. Safe Sober reserves the right to use any and all entries without further permissions.
At Daggett Shuler, you can depend on us.