ANGELINA RICE, CAREER CENTER AND WALKERTOWN HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT, HAS WON THE SAFE SOBER PROM NIGHT T-SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST FOR 2019!
Try to win the 2020 Safe Sober Prom Night T-Shirt Design Contest
Your students can show their creativity while inspiring others to make smart and safe choices by entering in The Safe Sober Prom Night T-shirt Contest.
Have your students grab their brushes, pens, markers, or paints to create the winning t-shirt design, and submit it for a chance to win a $1000 Scholarship!
Grand Prize: $1000 Scholarship to the winning student AND a $1000 Grant to the Winning Student’s Class!
T-Shirt Design Criteria:
- Must use “Safe Sober Prom Night”, “2020”, and “Do It Right!” in the design.
- Must be a current student
- Artwork can be no larger than 10.5 x 10.5
- Maximum of 3 colors and must be created by hand (not computer generated).
- List your name, grade, school name, home address and phone number on the back of the design.
The 2020 Safe Sober Prom Night T-Shirt Design Contest will end at midnight on December 20th, 2019.
Submit your Entry below!
Or send your entry to:
Daggett Shuler Attorneys – Safe Sober T-Shirt Contest
2140 Country Club Road
Winston-Salem, NC 27104
Note: Any t-shirt design(s) and/or video(s) which contain any obscenity, profanity, or other offensive language or images; information that could personally identify an individual (ie., addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses); threatening or derogatory material(s); any third-party materials (including, but not limited to music) that would violate any copyright, trademark, logo or brand identification, will not be considered. All design and video submissions become the property of Safe Sober Prom Night, Inc. and cannot be returned. Contest sponsors reserve the right to modify the winning submissions to comply with production specifications and to use in various promotions. Safe Sober Prom Night reserves the right to use any and all entries without further permissions.
If you believe that you or a loved one may have a personal legal claim, you can contact us in one of three ways:
- Contact us online at daggettshulerlaw.com
- Call us toll free at 1-800-815-5500. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day.
- Click here for a Free Case Evaluation
At Daggett Shuler, you can depend on us.