Are you unable to work due to a physical or mental impairment? Let us help you get the Social Security Disability Benefits you may be entitled to. Do you have questions about Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Long or Short-Term Disabilities?
Do you have questions about your rights and qualifications for being paid under the government’s SSDI or SSI programs? You don’t have to struggle on your own to get the benefits you deserve. Even if you’ve already been denied, call us–we may be able to help.
Just call Daggett Shuler. We will be happy to speak with you for free. You will only pay an attorney fee if we help you to win your case and the Social Security Administration approves the fee.
We’re on your side
It is important that you have a local social security lawyer on your side. Many people who try to represent disabled claimants in Social Security Disability cases are not even attorneys. Others who try to represent disabled claimants are attorneys from outside the State of North Carolina who are not familiar with the local Administrative Law Judges.
At Daggett Shuler, your case will be handled by a North Carolina attorney who is a Board Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability Law and who has extensive experience in handling cases before the judges here in North Carolina.
Let us handle your social security disability claim
When we handle your Social Security Disability Insurance or SSI claim, we take care of everything for you, including but not limited to the following:
- Prepare and file all necessary appeals and documents at each stage of the process.
- Gather medical information and other evidence to submit to the Social Security Administration.
- Contact your doctor as needed to obtain his/her medical opinion regarding your treatment, your injury or disease, and your functional abilities.
- Request that the Social Security Administration obtain a particular examination for you.
- Refer you, as needed, to a doctor for an examination.
- Prepare you for the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Represent you at the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Insure correct calculations of any awarded benefits.
- File an appeal with the Appeals Council and file a lawsuit in federal court, if needed.
- Work to expedite the process and get a decision as quickly as possible.
Read Our Customer Testimonials:
“Everyone was polite, sincere and really cared about me, my problem and helping me. The attorneys and staff at Daggett Shuler were the nicest people I’ve ever dealt with. They are experienced, professional and really care about people.”
-David J., Mount Airy, NC
“I felt Daggett Shuler handled my case very professionally. I, myself felt treated with kindness and understanding, and that was much appreciated. I could not have asked for better service.”
-Julie K., Mount Airy, NC
Mount Airy is a city located in Surry County, North Carolina. Mount Airy is the hometown of actor Andy Griffith, and is believed to be the basis for the fictional setting of Mayberry in his productions, The Andy Griffith Show and Mayberry RFD. Although he denied these claims during his lifetime, the town now holds a “Mayberry Days” festival each year to celebrate the fame that Andy Griffith brought to Mount Airy, and a barber shop in town has been renamed “Floyd’s” to resemble the barber shop from the show.