Gibsonville Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
North Carolina motorcycle accident injuries can have a devastating impact on the life of the motorcyclist and his or her family. If you or someone you love has been in a motorcycle accident, the same laws apply as if you were in a North Carolina car accident or truck accident. These laws provide that the person or company responsible pay for your motorcycle accident repairs and injuries. It is important you understand the dangers associated with motorcycles and the rights you have if you’re ever in a motorcycle accident.
The US Department of Transportation reported that in 2014 there were
- 4,586 motorcyclists were killed in traffic crashes in the US
- 92,000 were injured in traffic crashes in the US
After an accident, your sole focus should be on recovery and getting better. You should not also have to worry about fighting for fair compensation from the insurance company. Handling an accident claim on your own can be a long and frustrating process but you don’t have to go through it alone.
Contact Us For A Free, No Obligation Case Evaluation Today.
During your free consultation, we will discuss with you the details of your accident claim, work injury or disability matter. There are many variables that go into determining if you have a valid claim to compensation and/or benefits.
- How did the accident or situation happen? Who was at fault?
- Did you require medical attention in the emergency room or were you hospitalized?
- How long will you be out of work and will you be able to return to the same position?
- Do you have medical bills, doctors notes, lost wages?
- Are there police reports, witness statements and were any tickets given at the accident scene?
Gibsonville is a city in Alamance County and also Guilford County in North Carolina. In 2010 Gibsonville had an estimated population of 6,410. Today the town has a total area of 3.5 square miles.
Town Of Gibsonville – was incorporated on February 18, 1871 and named in honor of Joseph Gibson. The town website provides people with useful links to the police department, fire company, library, and much more.
North Carolina Judicial Branch – Here is an overview of the court system for North Carolina, including resources for career opportunities, publications, and more.
Gibsonville Museum & Historical Society Inc (GMHSI)– was established in 2009 to promote public knowledge of local, state, and national history (with an emphasis on the history of Gibsonville). The GMHSI is a non-profit, member funded, 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization. In 2011, the GMHSI opened the Gibsonville Museum, which it finances, operates, and staffs.
If you believe that you or a loved one may have a personal legal claim, you can contact us in one of three ways:
- Contact us online at daggettshulerlaw.com
- Call us toll free at 1-800-815-5500. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day.
- Click here for a Free Case Evaluation
At Daggett Shuler, you can depend on us.