Elkin Social Security Disability Attorneys
You could be entitled to life-changing benefits under Social Security’s federal programs by law if you cannot work due to a disability. Unfortunately, the process of filing a claim is confusing and complex and could leave you with many questions.
You don’t have to struggle to get the benefits you deserve. Just call the Elkin Social Security Disability attorneys at Daggett Shuler, and we’ll get right to work on making your best case to the Social Security Administration (SSA). Even if you’ve already been denied, we can help.
We will be happy to speak with you at no cost upfront – you don’t pay us unless we win.
ELKIN SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY ATTORNEYS BY YOUR SIDE
When searching for an Elkin Social Security Disability lawyer, it is essential that you go local. Many attorneys who try to represent disabled clients are from outside North Carolina and are not familiar with the local Administrative Law Judges. This could hurt your case. At Daggett Shuler, we know the people of Elkin, and we have your back.
Our Elkin Social Security Disability attorneys are Board-Certified specialists and have extensive experience in handling cases before the judges here in Elkin. Together, we will build your best case.
WE DO IT ALL FOR YOU
When we handle your Elkin Social Security Disability or SSI claim, we take care of everything for you, including but not limited to the following:
- Prepare and file all necessary appeals and documents at each stage of the process.
- Gather medical information and other evidence to submit to the Social Security Administration.
- Contact your doctor as needed to obtain his/her medical opinion regarding your treatment, injury or disease, and functional abilities.
- Request that the Social Security Administration obtain a particular examination for you.
- Refer you, as needed, to a doctor for an examination.
- Prepare you for the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Represent you at the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Ensure correct calculations of any awarded benefits.
- If needed, file an appeal with the Appeals Council and file a lawsuit in federal court.
- Work to expedite the process and get a decision as quickly as possible.
Read Our Customer Testimonials:
“Daggett Shuler always had time to address my concerns and were very inviting. Everything was handled in a way that alleviated a lot of stress.”
– Christopher N. Elkin, NC
“I can’t think of how any other law firm could possibly do anything better or improve anything Daggett Shuler and John Koontz have done for me. You guys are AWESOME and made the process seem so smooth. I will send ANYONE who needs an attorney to your firm.”
– Franklin H. Elkin, NC
Elkin is a town located in both Surry and Wilkes Counties, North Carolina. Elkin is located at an intersection of the Big Elkin Creek and the Yadkin River, which has attracted human settlement since the arrival of Paleo-indians over 10,000 years ago. Elkin is known for being the biggest cruising community on the east coast, and once had its cruisers featured on the front page of the nationally-distributed USA Today.
At Daggett Shuler, you can depend on us.