Facebook Icon Twitter Icon YouTube Icon LinkedIn Icon

Do I Need to Sign Medical Authorization Forms?

February 6th, 2014 Uncategorized

Do I need to sign medical authorization forms so the defendant’s insurance company can see my records?

No. You can simply get the medical records pertaining to your injury treatment and provide them to the defendant’s insurance adjustor. If you sign an unlimited authorization, the insurance company is entitled to obtain all of your medical records, whether or not they relate to the accident.

We worked with attorney Michael Hummel and Sheila McDonald and they were both excellent! They made a very hard time in our lives a little bit easier. We only had to supply a couple of things and they did everything else and exceeded our expectations!

Kyle Updike