You could be entitled to help from the Social Security Administration (SSA) if you cannot work due to mental or physical impairment. However, applying for benefits is no simple feat. You likely have questions about your rights and qualifications for being paid under the SSA’s programs.
You don’t have to struggle to get the benefits you deserve. Even if you’ve already been denied, there is still hope. So speak with us for free today. You will only pay a fee if we help you win your case and the charge is approved by Social Security.
BOONE SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY ATTORNEYS IN YOUR CORNER
When choosing a Boone Social Security Disability lawyer, it is essential that you stay local. Not only are the attorneys at Daggett Shuler SSA experts, but we are familiar with the local Administrative Law Judges. That way, we will tackle your case locally and nationally, ensuring your best chance at benefits.
At Daggett Shuler, your case will be handled by a Boone SSD attorney who is a Board-Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability Law and has extensive experience handling cases before the judges here in North Carolina.
WE HANDLE THE FULL SCOPE OF YOUR CASE
We take care of everything for you when we handle your Boone Social Security claim, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Preparing and filing all necessary appeals and documents at each stage of the process.
- Gathering medical information and other evidence to submit to the Social Security Administration.
- Contacting your doctor as needed to obtain his/her medical opinion regarding your treatment, injury or disease, and functional abilities.
- Requesting that the Social Security Administration obtain a particular examination for you.
- Referring you, as needed, to a doctor for an examination.
- Preparing you for the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Representing you at the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Ensuring correct calculations of any awarded benefits.
- If needed, filing an appeal with the Appeals Council and file a lawsuit in federal court.
- Working to expedite the process and get a decision as quickly as possible.
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR CASE
We care about the well-being of our neighbors in Boone and beyond. So, when you’re disabled and need assistance, we will guide you through the claims process from start to finish. We are here to ensure and secure the benefits you need and deserve to support yourself and your household. As our client, you can count on us to make a difference.
Read Our Customer Testimonials:
“I was very impressed by the level of access I was granted to Mr. Shuler. He always took time to call me back and never rushed to explain things.”
– Jeff B. Boone, NC
“I appreciated the personal treatment and understanding of my situation and the concern that I was being taken care of all the way around.”
-Robert G., Boone, NC
Boone is a town located in the Blue Ridge Mountains in western North Carolina, and is the county seat of Watauga County. The town of Boone gets its name from American explorer Daniel Boone, and is the home to Appalachian State University. In 2012, Boone was named one of the U.S. News & World Reports 10 Best Places to Retire, citing its affordable cost of living and beautiful mountain scenery.