Alamance Social Security Disability Attorneys
A physical or mental impairment can impact your daily routines and income. For example, you could find yourself struggling to make ends meet with a diminished ability to work. Fortunately, you may be entitled to life-changing benefits through Social Security and have many questions surrounding this federal agency and its numerous programs.
The attorneys at Daggett Shuler have answers to all your disability claims questions. We know the ins and outs of the SSA and will protect your rights and advocate for your security and stability every step of the way.
Contact the trustworthy attorneys at Daggett Shuler today. We’ll speak with you for free and won’t get paid until you do.
SSD LAWYERS IN ALAMANCE
Having an Alamance social security disability attorney on your side is vital in winning the benefits you need. Unfortunately, many people try to represent disabled claimants and aren’t even lawyers, and their efforts are unsuccessful. Others are attorneys from another state unfamiliar with the local Administrative Law Judges of North Carolina.
At Daggett Shuler, an experienced North Carolina Social Security attorney will represent your case. Our disability lawyers are Board Certified Specialists in Social Security Disability Law and have extensive experience handling cases in and out of the courtroom in North Carolina.
ALAMANCE SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY LAWYERS WHO HAVE IT ALL COVERED
Many people wonder what a Social Security disability lawyer does for their clients. At Daggett Shuler, we do it all. We have everything covered when we take on your SSD or SSI claim. This includes:
- Preparing and filing all necessary appeals and documents at each stage of the process.
- Gathering medical information and other evidence to submit to the Social Security Administration.
- Contacting your doctor as needed to obtain their medical opinion regarding your treatment, injury or disease, and functional abilities.
- Requesting that the Social Security Administration obtain a particular examination for you.
- Referring you, as needed, to a doctor for an examination.
- Preparing you for the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Representing you at the hearing before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Ensuring correct calculations of any awarded benefits.
- If needed, filing an appeal with the Appeals Council and file a lawsuit in federal court.
- Working to expedite the process and get a decision as quickly as possible.
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR FUTURE IN ALAMANCE
Our mission at Daggett Shuler is to protect the security and stability of the disabled community in North Carolina. We’re not just your Alamance Social Security Disability attorneys, but your neighbors and advocates, who will work hard to ensure your best chance at benefits. We have everything taken care of, from your application to approval to appeals. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation case evaluation.
Read Our Customer Testimonials:
“Handled my husband’s case beautifully during COVID and is taking care of my daughter’s case. Great service and professional staff that takes the time to listen.”
-T.J. P., NC
“Friendly, caring service from all staff members, especially Cindy. All of our questions were answered, calls returned, and case settled to our satisfaction.”
– Daniel R. Alamance, NC
Alamance is a county in North Carolina with a population of approximately 154,000. It is part of the Burlington, North Carolina Metropolitian Area. The Alamance Battleground State Historic Site, Alamance Mill Village Historic District, L., and Altamahaw Mill Office are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
At Daggett Shuler, you can depend on us.